Opinion

Global Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) Market Will Reach USD 68.97 Billion by 2022: Zion Market Research

Global Analog Integrated Circuits (ICs) Market Will Reach USD 68.97 Billion by 2022: Zion Market Research

New York, NY, April 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new report titled “Analog integrated circuits Market by Product Type (General Purpose ICs, Application-Specific ICs and other) for Consumer Electronics, Automotive, IT & Telecommunications, Medical & Healthcare and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2016-2022’’. According to the report, global  was valued at […]

Unexpanded Perlite Market to cross $11mn by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.

Unexpanded Perlite Market to cross $11mn by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.

Sellbyville, Delaware, March 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — is set to surpass USD 11 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.  Widespread agricultural activities across Italy, Germany and Spain are likely to make profound contribution to the crude perlite market size by 2024. For instance, agricultural land in European territory accounts for approximately […]

Cell Line Development Market will see 13% CAGR to cross $7.5 billion by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.

Cell Line Development Market will see 13% CAGR to cross $7.5 billion by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.

Sellbyville, Delaware, March 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global  is projected to surpass USD 7.5 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Growing cancer prevalence, increasing demand for vaccines and monoclonal antibodies, and mounting technological advancements coupled with innovations in biologics will stimulate the cell line development market growth over the forecast period. […]

One of Three Remaining Pro-Life House Democrats Survives Primary Challenge (Barely)

One of Three Remaining Pro-Life House Democrats Survives Primary Challenge (Barely)

Congressman Dan Lipinski beat back a primary challenge Tuesday night from liberal activists who targeted the Illinois Democrat mainly because of his anti-abortion views and votes. The Cook Political Report‘s David Wasserman with 94 percent of precincts reporting and Lipinski leading his challenger, Marie Newman, 50.9 percent to 49.1 percent. While more voters in suburban Will County backed Newman, Lipinski‘s […]

March 21, 2018: You gotta love him

March 21, 2018: You gotta love him

Regarding President Vladimir Putin’s reelection (“Putin scores commanding win in Russian elections,” March 19), I would hardly call 70%+ of the vote a landslide in an uncontested election. Whom did the other 30% vote for? Well, at least he doesn’t have to face the prospect of the losing candidate writing a tell-all book as to how he/she lost the election […]